Sunday, September 25, 2011

Birthdays and Weddings



Last weekend was a fun one at home with Mom, Dad, and Sam.  We went to the zoo and I got to see a big Sophie.  I wanted to have a bite, but mom and dad said no.  I also got to ride a hippo with mom and took a nap while the tigers growled.  Good thing I missed that one.

Mom and Me ridding the hippo at the zoo

Look at all of the giant Sophies.  mmmmm

We also watched football of course. On Saturday we wasted another morning watching Ole Miss “play” football.  I may just start wearing my Illinois gear on Saturdays.  Yay!  They are ranked.  Last Sunday was different.  I had to make the hard choice of what to wear.  I ended up wearing my Bears cheerleading outfit to make Daddy happy, and I knew the Saints would win.  Better luck next week Bears!  I’m still a fan but I’m also a Saints fan.  Drew Brees is awesome!

In my Ole Miss attire. 


Under Pressure...

Go Bears!!!!

This week was “Daddy’s Birthday Week”  Or so he says.  I don’t think it’s a national holiday but I sure wish it was so he could stay home and play with me.  Mom and I made him tacos by request and he let me help him blow out the candles on his yummy cupcakes.  I sure wanted a bite but mom and dad said no.  

Blowing out candles with Daddy!  Happy Birthday Daddy!


Yummmmmmy!

Stand off.


This weekend I had visitors – Beth and Andrea.  We hung out and played in the morning then I went to a restaurant for the first time ever!  It looked so yummy, especially the orange juice. 

I HATE shopping!

I also went to Batavia to wish my Grandpa Mike good luck with his and Grandma Kathy’s wedding on Saturday!  I met all of the Mulrooney clan but fussed most of the time.  The picture below about sums it up.   
 

Mom and Dad wouldn’t let me go to the wedding.  They said I might not like a 3 hours boat ride full of people.  But I’m glad they got a night to themselves.  Sorry I don’t have any pictures of the wedding but Mom and Dad said it was beautiful! 
Grandma Kathy and Grandpa Mike- Congratulations!    




Mom and Dad enjoying their night out.


Sorry to say the Bears lost again.  But they’ll get it together.  Also, I don’t know what is going on with the videos of me.  I’m not very tech savvy. 

2 comments:

  1. i am finally catching up on all your blog posts! so, so wonderful.

    ReplyDelete